<The Memory of Switzerland>
Kain studied fine arts, majoring in drawing for a short time, but later changed her major to history of art. However, she decided to restart drawing, as her passion for it increased in time. The purpose of her drawing is to express her concealed heart and to learn who she really is through the depiction of philosophical subjects. Her artworks chosen for the exhibition are a record of her visit to Switzerland, which was begun to find a sense of identity in nature.
- Born 1980 in Seoul, Korea
- Studied Fine Arts in private art academy, Seoul
- Studying History of Art in Zurich, Switzerland
* Group Exhibitions
- Thematic Exhibition_Rain, Seoul, Korea, 2017
- 3 times of art exhibitions, private art academies in Seoul.