Sven Hillinger runs photography as a hobby since his 14th year, he uses every opportunity and free minute, which his time-intensive profession as a thoracic surgeon leaves him to hold everyday things in an extraordinary way in the picture.
The second passion to go with his family traveling around the world allows him to capture more motifs, especially landscapes from unusual perspectives.
He too had already had the opportunity to present his works in the Zurich area, e.g. in the university hospital.
- Born 1969 in Waiblingen, Germany, lives in Switzerland since 1997
- Studied medicine in Tübingen, Germany
- Research at the University of California in Los Angeles
- Spezialist for General and Thoracic Surgery
- Since 2003 at the Department for Thoracic Surgery at the University Hospital Zürich, Switzerland
- Since 2010 as Staff Surgeon at the Department for Thoracic Surgery at the University Hospital Zürich, Switzerland
- Magic Moments: May-August 2015, Tertianum, Zürich
- Schriftbilder/Calliphoto:May/June 2017, Photobastei, Zürich
- Permanente Ausstellungen im USZ
: Stock A Ost IV Palliative Care,
Thema forest and flowers
(positive pictures for end of life patients)
: Stock E West - Flowers